Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.40610 AED / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 163 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cienfuegos costs 10 CUC (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 55,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bolzano costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $500 (about 6 hours ago)