Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / HRK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,908 (32,623 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)