Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,828 ($b119,233) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)