Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,615 ($b58,973) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (28 minutes ago)