Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41566 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 68,354 (164,447 kr) in Örebro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)