Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03369 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,454 (1,230,618 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)