Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01149 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 11,343 (986,876 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)