Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,926 (19,431 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)