Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,654 (5,955,774 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (30 minutes ago)