Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01158 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 66,959 (5,779,825 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)