Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07370 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,924 (Php487,437) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)