Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07268 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,366 (Php252,683) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)