Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03338 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 53,722 (¥1,609,215) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)