Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03220 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 123,516 (¥3,835,663) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)