Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07108 AED / MKD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,860 (209,069 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)