Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03454 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 58,364 (¥1,689,641) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)