Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03347 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 55,341 (¥1,653,390) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (39 minutes ago)