Cost of living comparison between Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17688 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,030 (Mex$ 203,697) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)