Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,879 (R$ 38,024) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)