Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03249 AED / RSD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,571 (2,018,116 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)