Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03208 AED / RSD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 62,101 (1,936,022 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)