Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03288 AED / XPF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 87,396 (2,658,165 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)