Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43615 AED / SEK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,174 (94,403 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)