Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03319 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,412 (¥1,066,914) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)