Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,588 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03360 AED / RSD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,034 (834,228 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (38 minutes ago)