Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 77,920 (€19,971) in Nijmegen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)