Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03238 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,195 (¥1,086,823) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)