Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03229 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,564 (¥2,030,248) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (44 minutes ago)