Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03428 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,871 (¥1,017,143) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (27 minutes ago)