Cost of living comparison between Nicosia, Cyprus and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.998 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,527 (€13,640) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (31 minutes ago)