Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.726 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 47,483 (NZ$17,421) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)