Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.619 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 83,961 (NZ$32,056) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)