Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.546 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,242 (NZ$15,806) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)