Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,486 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.595 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 84,307 (NZ$32,486) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)