Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.659 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 41,830 (NZ$15,733) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)