Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.672 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 48,900 (NZ$18,300) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)