Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.618 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 13% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 87,960 (NZ$33,593) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)