Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49688 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,862 (Q84,250) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)