Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,192 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49979 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,549 (Q89,135) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)