Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,378 (38,781 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (42 minutes ago)