Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 76,581 (78,983 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (39 minutes ago)