Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 46,276 (45,606 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)