Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 AED / ILS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 82,690 (81,491 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)