Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29475 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,233 (R 82,216) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (42 minutes ago)