Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38736 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 72,252 (186,524 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (29 minutes ago)