Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37780 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,165 (183,073 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 51,962 (about 1 hour ago)