Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37485 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 69,432 (185,227 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)