Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,980 (R$ 36,216) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)