Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.542 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,780 (NZ$14,470) in Napier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)