Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,758 (元37,502) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)