Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,500 (元74,004) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)