Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,705 (元72,328) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)