Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,836 (元43,507) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)