Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,525 (€14,579) in Nantes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)