Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.191 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 31,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,013 (€5,729) in Nantes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)