Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,866 (€6,793) in Nancy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)