Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,006 (元35,331) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)