Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,483 (元35,113) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)