Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,885 (元57,741) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)