Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.585 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,534 (25,348 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)