Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03554 AED / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,847 prices entered by 251 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)