Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 75,541 (¥2,357,061) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)