Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,268 (¥1,375,795) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)