Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03226 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 72,784 (¥2,256,506) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)