Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03220 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 60,714 (¥1,885,422) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)