Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36717 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,905 (100,511 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)