Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05554 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,071 (₨361,369) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)