Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.804 AED / FJD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,759 (15,385 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quetzaltenango costs Q2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saipan costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 2 hours ago)