Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.780 AED / FJD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,202 (32,129 FJ$) in Nadi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)