Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05369 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,129 (₨691,513) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)