Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,905 ($8,686) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)