Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,541 ($9,136) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)