Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.542 AED / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,984 prices entered by 287 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)