Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,123 (€11,557) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (22 minutes ago)