Cost of living comparison between Mumbai, India and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05487 AED / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,744 prices entered by 754 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)