Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05677 AED / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,272 prices entered by 798 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)