Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,488 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03345 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,636 (₨527,298) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)