Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 54,586 ($14,868) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (37 minutes ago)