Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 107,161 ($29,181) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)