Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 100,400 ($27,340) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)