Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.304 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,759 (8,140KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)