Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.012 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)