Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (26 minutes ago)