Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.294 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,531 (8,078KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)