Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.162 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (24 minutes ago)