Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.025 AED / BAM
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)