Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00837 AED / KMF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,373 (8,761,401 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (38 minutes ago)