Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 AED / KMF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,081 (4,870,555 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)