Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 AED / KMF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 70,332 (8,829,916 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)