Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00920 AED / KMF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,721 (4,427,642 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)